On October 4, 2017, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine adopted Resolution No. 759 On the Government Office for Coordination on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration.
This document regulates the activities of the new Government Office for Coordination on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration.
According to the Resolution, the Government Office coordinates the activities of the Executive bdies for the systematic planning and implementation of public policy measures in accordance with Ukraine's obligations in the field of European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
One of the functions of the Office is also to evaluate the results of such activities.
The Government Office coordinates the activities of the Executive bodies on development and implementation of measures aimed at the implementation of the Association Agreement between Ukraine and the European Union, as well as at the direction and control of political and political-military dialogue and practical cooperation with NATO and Member States of the North Atlantic Alliance.
The key tasks of the new Government Office for Coordination on European and Euro-Atlantic Integration are:
- coordination of the adaptation process of Ukrainian legislation to European Union law (EU acquis) and NATO standards and recommendations;
- analysis of the involvement and use of international assistance aimed at supporting the implementation of tasks in the areas of European and Euro-Atlantic integration;
- development and implementation of strategies, programmes and other public information and communication documents in the areas of European and Euro-Atlantic integration;
- ensuring the transfer of the EU acquis into the Ukrainian language, updating the Glossary of terms acquis the EU;
- holding joint meetings of the Association of Ukraine – EU and the Secretariat of the Ukrainian part of such bodies;
- assessment of the performance of tasks in the areas of European and Euro-Atlantic integration.
tel.: (044) 256-60-05
tel.: (044) 256-72-60
Cooperation with EU in selected sectors of economy
tel.: (044) 256-69-65
tel.: (044) 256-65-18