Main content and commitments of Ukraine
Ukraine develops a market economy and gradually approximates its policy to the EU policy according to the basic principles of macroeconomic stability, state finance balance and payments balance.
- Political level – the Association Council,
- The level of superior officials – the Association Committee
- Expert level – Cluster 1 of Subcommittee on economic and other sector cooperation
Responsible bodies in Ukraine
- Ministry of Finance of Ukraine;
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine;
- National Bank of Ukraine.
- Improvement of methods aimed to terminate fraud and corruption, preventing these phenomena;
- Further development of internal financial control system by harmonization of rules according to internationally recognized standards, implementation of methods and standards of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI);
- Exchange of the best practices of the EU in supervision and audit of public finances;
- Improvement of the exchange of experience and information on the budget planning and fulfilment, as well as a status of state debt.