The second stage of the state communication campaign of the EUKraina, which lasted from 1 to 30 November 2021, is completed. It covered 15 million citizens who had the opportunity to learn about the values of the EU and the achievements of Ukraine's European integration.
"Before the start of the EUKrayina campaign a year ago, almost 25% of Ukrainians did not link specific reforms to Ukraine's strategic course towards EU membership. Therefore, the campaign focused on the first results of European integration, which the whole country has achieved since 2014. Another important goal of the campaign was to strengthen the understanding of the content of EU values through behavioral examples. It is rather symbolic that during the campaign we celebrated the Day of Dignity and Freedom, the anniversary of both Ukrainian revolutions. After all, our achievements in the country's transformation have become possible due to the embodiment of EU values. In this way, we are becoming even stronger and more resilient to the blows of daily Russian hybrid attacks," said Olha Stefanishyna, the Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of Ukraine.
Head of the Department for Television and Radio Broadcasting, European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of the State Committee for Television and Radio Broadcasting Oleksandr Obodovych stressed: "This is the third national European integration communication campaign the State Committee for Television and Radio Broadcasting has participated since 2018. All of thse are devoted to various aspects of European integration. But the result is always the same - maintaining the positive dynamics of Ukrainians' support for EU accession. Meanwhile, we invest in stimulating behavioral and value-based changes within the Ukrainian society."
The second stage of the EUCountry campaign included:
- 15 TV commercials were rotated on 11 national TV channels, the main ones being TRK Ukrayina and Inter. View by following the link;
- 19 radio videos were broadcast by 6 national radio stations, the main ones being Hit FM, Radio Roks, Nashe Radio, Radio Melody. Listen here and here;
- 32 stories on 400 media of outdoor advertising in six south-eastern regions of Ukraine. View by following the link;
- 15 videos and 32 animated banners were available in the most popular messengers of Ukraine (Viber, Telegram, Facebook Messenger) with geolocation to six south-eastern regions of Ukraine;
- Posters on EU values and key achievements of Ukraine's European integration since 2014 are placed in administrative buildings, including the Centers for Administrative Services. Download - here and here.
The customer was the State Committee for Television and Radio Broadcasting of Ukraine in partnership with the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration. The executors of the campaign, according to the results of two tenders through Prozorro, were the NGO Kyiv Press Club and Shtogrin Alesya Olehivna sole proprietor. The campaign was carried out within the framework of the EUKraina concept, which was previously developed by the EU project "Association4U".
It should be noted that the EUKraina Campaign, which has umbrella structure, was initiated on 21 December 2020 by Olha Stefanishyna, Deputy Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration, with the support of the Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine and the EU project "Association4U".
During its first stage from December 21, 2020, to October 31, 2021, the sectoral and local dimensions of European integration were demonstrated: 37 state bodies joined the campaign: 13 ministries, 16 state agencies and services, 8 regional state administrations. The coverage of the first stage was about 11 million Ukrainians.