The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decrees:
1. While martial law is in force, passage across the customs border of Ukraine of humanitarian aid from donors, within the meaning of the Law of Ukraine "On Humanitarian Aid", shall be supervised and controlled at the point of border crossing of Ukraine by submitting accompanying documents or declarations, filled by the person transporting the goods, in the attached form, without the application of measures of non-tariff regulation of foreign economic activity.
At the same time, the Procedure for Customs Clearance of Humanitarian Aid Cargo, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, March 22, 2000 № 544, shall not be applied.
2. The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine shall coordinate the work on the civil protection and the recognition of humanitarian aid of goods necessary for the implementation of measures that ensure national security and defense given the military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine.
3. The State Customs Service and State Border Guard Service shall provide urgent emergency passage of humanitarian aid across the state border of Ukraine.
4. The heads of customs offices and other border detachments shall foster swift and rapid collection of military and humanitarian aid by the State.
5. Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall organize the work of diplomatic missions abroad to coordinate the work of logistics centers for humanitarian assistance to Ukraine in the host countries.
6. Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 25, 2022 № 155 "On the peculiarities of the recognition of humanitarian aid goods necessary for national security and defense measures in connection with the military aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine and civil protection of the population in the conditions of imposition of martial law" shall be recognized as invalid.
Declaration of goods that are recognized as humanitarian aid form can be downloaded here.