EU Trade Helpdesk
Given that the European Union (EU) is the world's largest common market, many entrepreneurs from around the world, including Ukraine, seek to export their products to the EU. However, sometimes potential exporters lack information on how to export in accordance with EU regulations and requirements.
European Enterprise Network (EEN) is the largest sub-programme of COSME; the EEN was established in 2008 and is supported by the COSME project.
What is EEN?
European Enterprise Network (EEN) is the largest sub-programme of COSME; the EEN was established in 2008 and is supported by the COSME project. The EEN is a virtual trading platform and covers 65 countries where more than 600 business associations work. It also includes more than 2,500,000 participating companies, more than 16,000 technological developments and business proposals. During the year EEN holds about 100 major events for businesses, where more than 18,000 participating companies (b2b meetings) are looking for partners.
With the help of EEN, Ukrainian entrepreneurs can:
- Look for potential buyers of products in the EU and other EEN member countries;
- Place commercial orders, distribute / track commercial offers;
- Search and attract the latest technology from abroad;
- Search for investors and partners in the EU and other EEN member countries, including the creation of joint ventures.
You can apply and participate in the EEN through the members of the EEN-Ukraine Consortium. Services of members of the Consortium within the framework of EEN are free!
The EEN Consortium’s duty is to inform you as much as possible about the possibilities of the COSME, HORIZON 2020 programs and all programs and projects financially supported by the EU available to Ukraine. The Consortium members respond to the requests of European EEN participants, make a selective evaluation of the commercial and technological projects that are placed by participants in the EEN system, and also teach how to use all the opportunities provided by the system. They support potential participants in the search for partners in the EU to participate in projects (many COSME projects envisage the formation of an international consortium of participants, usually at least four organisations and no less than three different countries). According to the EU rules, another 5-6 additional consortia within the EEN framework can be created on the territory of Ukraine. Registration of a new consortium is possible within the framework of the relevant competition announced by the EU.
Registration in EEN
- Register on the website of the European Commission
- Contact any partner of the EEN-Ukraine Consortium
Placement of a business proposal in the EEN network
- Contact any of the partners of the EEN-Ukraine Consortium
- Determine the type of proposal (technological or business proposal / technological or business request)
- Obtain from the partner of the EEN-Ukraine Consortium a form for filling in English according to the type of proposal (the forms can be downloaded later in this section)
- Fill out the form and send it to one of the partners of the EEN-Ukraine Consortium, which after the check-up will place it in the EEN system;
- Your proposal will be evaluated internally and externally by experts.
After the necessary amendments, in accordance with the recommendations of experts, your proposal will be posted on the EEN website, where it will be available for viewing in 65 countries.
Contacts of members of the EEN Consortium EEN – Ukraine:
Ministry of Economy of Ukraine
- телефон +38 (044) 596-68-53
Kyiv, Antonovych street, 174, 01008. Oleksandra Fedorko
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine
Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine
LLC “New International Corporation”
Department of Technology Transfer of the Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Public Association “Spozhyvach”
All services of the Consortium members are free of charge. In case of extortion of additional unreasonable payment, you can complain to the European Executive agency for SMEs
- Form for the business proposal EEN
- Form for EEN business request
- Form for the technological request EEN
- Form for the technological proposal EEN
In accordance with EU regulations, 5-6 additional consortia may be created within the framework of EEN on the territory of Ukraine. Registration of a new consortium is possible within the framework of the corresponding competition announced by the EU.
More information on the activities of the EEN-Ukraine Consortium can be found on the specialized page of the Institute of Physics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.